Thursday, September 12, 2013

BBC 79 Fastnet Documentary

I was reading a GK29 bulletin board on line and in 2006 the BBC was looking for a GK29 to use for filming a 79 Fastnet documentary they were making. I did a search on YouTube and found the Documentary. They show a GK29 here and there. It is interesting, but I need to get a life! To put everything into perspective in 1979 my GK29 would have been brand new and I would have been the same age as the son in the documentary. Wow! That is Something Else. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHTKMGO0YYw

2 comments:

  1. I like your sense of humor, Greg. But then again, if you are working on Something Else, you probably need to keep a pretty good sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg!

    I just learned about your blog site. I was going to write a nifty comment to you, but then remembered I had to go do...something else!

    Great job starting this blog. It's a beautiful sailboat, even if always needing fixing and repairs. Good luck with the boat and the blog.

    ReplyDelete